Friday 7 November 2014

I’m Guilty Of Premarital s*x –Toyin Aimakhu

Popular Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has taken the bull by the horn by surprising everyone with some chilling new revelations.

Toyin Im Guilty Of Premarital Sex –Toyin Aimakhu

The Yoruba-genre actress who has been soaring higher and higher since her career started in year 2003, has opened up on her private life and marriage.

It would be recalled that the Olabisi Onabanjo University graduate of Philosophy got married to her best friend and colleague in the industry, Adeniyi Johnson in 2013.

The beautiful actress in an interview withYNaija, has revealed lots of information about her marriage you will not afford to miss.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

What has changed since she got married?

“Dressing, I can’t wear those skimpy outfits anymore, moreover the way I talk to people has changed too.

I can no longer make decisions on my own and I can’t use my black berry anymore, that’s the most painful one.

My husband doesn’t like me using It because it distracts me and I have to obey him cos is my small god”

Arguments and kitchen:

I love to cook o. My husband rarely joins me in the kitchen except when he is very hungry, so he comes to monitor my cooking.

When we argue, I usually apologize first because he is from Ondo and Ondo people are usually stubborn but sometimes anybody can apologize first.

s*x before Marriage:

“Hmm, s*x before marriage.

I am guilty of it as well.

It is not a good thing but what can we do.

May God help us Christians and forgive us. It is not easy, the temptation is too much.

In my own case, when I had with my husband before we got married, I really felt bad about it and asked for forgiveness and for like four months, we abstained from it till after our wedding.

It wasn’t easy but we made sure we there was some distance.”

Pregnancy before Marriage:

I wasn’t pregnant before my wedding; my tummy was just big in the pictures because of too much carbohydrate.

I wasn’t doing any form of exercise, I was too lazy but I am slimmer and prettier now.

White wedding:

We haven’t done our traditional and white wedding because there is no money.

Of course when money comes, we will do it.

Many fans believe I pretend that I am wealthy but I am not, in fact I wish Daddy Mike Adenuga or Otedola would call me now and say my daughter, I heard you mentioned my name in your Alakada movie, come and take N10million.

I will immediately go and buy a house in Banana Island, buy Gwagon and range rover and do a lot of shopping…lol, the truth is I don’t have money, we are struggling but we are not begging sha and that is what matters, at least we live in a flat and we have a car, we try.”

No comments: